The help.bungie.net canary error code indicates that there is a problem with the bungie.net servers. This may be due to maintenance or an issue with the servers.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- canary error code
- error code canary
- destiny 2 error code canary
- help.bungie.net canary
1. Check the status of help.bungie.net canary
- Open a web browser and navigate to help.bungie.net canary.
- Click on the "Check Status" link located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- On the "Status" page, you will be able to see the current status of the help.bungie.net canary.
- If you notice that the "Status" page is not loading correctly, you can try refreshing the page or trying a different web browser.
- If you still experience problems with the "Status" page, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report the issue.
2. Clear the cache and cookies of your browser and try again
- Open your browser and navigate to help.bungie.net
- Click the "Clear browsing data" button
- Confirm the decision to clear your browsing data
- Click the "Clear cookies and cache" button
- Confirm the decision to clear your cookies and cache
3. Try accessing help.bungie.net canary from a different browser
1.Open a new browser window. 2.Type help.bungie.net into the address bar. 3.Click the “Help” button on the website. 4.Select the “Canary” option from the menu. 5.Click the “Canary Help” button. 6.Select the “I’m experiencing problems” option. 7.Describe the issue you are experiencing. 8.Provide any additional information you may have. 9.Click the “Submit” button. 10.Close the browser window.
4. If you are using a VPN, try disabling it and accessing help.bungie.net canary again
If you are using a VPN, try disabling it and accessing help.bungie.net canary again in order to fix help.bungie.net canary.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Try accessing help.bungie.net canary from a different device.
- Contact Bungie support for further assistance.