The hp printer error code 0x83c0000a is a error that can happen when printing or when trying to access the printer's web interface. This error is usually caused by the printer being turned off, or by a network issue.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code 0x83c0000a
- hp error code 0x83c0000a
- hp printer error code 0x83c0000a
1. Restart your printer and computer
-Press the power button on the printer. -Wait a few seconds for the printer to turn off. -Wait a few seconds for the power light on the printer to turn off. -Press and hold the power button on the printer for about 10 seconds. -Release the power button and wait for the printer to turn on. -If the printer does not turn on, repeat the steps starting with step 3. -If the printer still does not turn on, contact HP.
2. Check for printer updates
- Go to "Settings" on your HP printer.
- Select "Security & Maintenance" from the menu.
- Select "Check for Updates."
- If there are any updates available, the printer will prompt you to install them. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the updates fix the problem, the printer will notify you and you will no longer receive the hp printer error code 0x83c0000a.
3. Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
- Click on the "Scan" tab.
- Select the HP printer you want to fix.
- Click on the "Start Scan" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to fix the HP printer.
4. Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software
- Open the HP printer software.
- Click on the Device Status tab.
- In the "Status" column, click on the "Protected" tab.
- In the "Protected" column, click on the "Disable" button.
- Click on the "Apply" button to save the changes.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Clear the printer queue.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer software.
- Restore your computer to an earlier date.