Hulu error code p-dev312 is an error that can occur when trying to stream content on Hulu. This error is typically caused by a problem with your internet connection, a problem with Hulu's servers, or a problem with your device. If you are experiencing this error, try restarting your device, resetting your internet connection, or contacting Hulu customer support.
1. Restart your device
- Tap on the home screen.
- Swipe in from the right to access the app drawer.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap on the General tab.
- Tap on the Restart button.
- Tap on the OK button.
- Your device will restart and you will be able to fix the Hulu error code.
2. Check your internet connection
- Open your web browser and navigate to hulu.com
- Once on the website, click on the "Settings" button in the top-left corner
- On the "Settings" page, click on the "Connections" tab
- On the "Connections" page, you'll see a list of all the devices and networks connected to your computer. Under "Network Connections," click on the "Hulu" connection.
- If the "Hulu" connection is listed as "Not Connected," click on the "Restart" button to try and fix the problem. If the "Hulu" connection is still not working, click on the "Troubleshoot" button to try and find the source of the problem.
- If the "Hulu" connection is still not working, you may need to try connecting to Hulu using a different device or using a different network.
3. Update your Hulu app
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner
- Select "Settings"
- Under "General," tap on "Update"
- Tap on "Check for updates."
- If there is an update available, it will download and install.
- Once the update is complete, tap on "OK."
- The app will restart.
- Once the app has restarted, you will be prompted to sign in.
- Once you have signed in, you will be taken to the main menu.
- Select "My Account"
- On the "My Account" page, you will see your account information.
- Under "My Account," you will see the "Update" button.
- Tap on "Update."
- On the "Update" page, you will see the "Hulu" update.
- Tap on "Update."
- On the "Update" page, you will see the "Install" button.
- Tap on "Install."
- On the "Install" page, you will see the "Confirm" button.
- Tap on "Confirm."
- The app will update and you will be taken back to the "My Account" page.
- On the "My Account" page, you will see the "Hulu" update.
- Tap on "Done."
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Clear your Hulu app's cache
- Delete and reinstall your Hulu app
- Contact Hulu Support