Hulu error code p-dev318 is a playback error that typically occurs when there is a problem with the content you are trying to watch. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including server issues, internet connectivity problems, or simply a problem with the content itself. In most cases, simply restarting the app or reloading the page will fix the problem. If the error persists, it is recommended to contact Hulu customer support.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- hulu error code p-dev 318
- hulu error code p-dev318
1. Check your internet connection
- Open your web browser and go to hulu.com.
- On the homepage, under the "Help" menu, click "Check Your Internet Connection."
- If you have an active internet connection, you'll see a message that says "Your connection is working." If you don't have an active internet connection, you'll see a message that says "Your connection is not working."
- If you have an active internet connection, click the "Try Again" button to try to connect to hulu again.
- If you still don't have an active internet connection, try the following solutions:
- Reset your router
- Turn off your modem and turn it back on
- Change your internet settings
- Try connecting to a different network
2. Check if hulu is down
First, open your web browser and type "www.hulu.com". If the website is up and running, you will see a green loading bar at the top of the page. If the website is not up and running, you will see a message telling you that hulu is down. To check if hulu is down, you can try to access the website using another web browser. If the website is up and running, hulu might be down due to an internet connection issue. If the website is not up and running, hulu might be down due to a server issue.
3. Check if your device is supported by hulu
To check if your device is supported by Hulu, follow these steps:
- Open the Hulu app on your device.
- If the app is not installed, you can download it from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once the app is open, click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Under "Supported devices," select your device from the list.
- If your device is supported, the app will show you a message saying so. If not, you will be given a list of steps you can take to try and fix the issue.
4. Check if you have the latest version of hulu
To check if you have the latest version of Hulu, open the Hulu app on your device and click on the three lines in the top left corner. If the version number is at the top of the screen, you are up to date. If not, click on the "Update Now" button to update your app.
5. Clear hulu app data
- Open the hulu app on your device
- Tap the Menu button
- Tap Settings
- Under General, tap Storage
- Tap the button to delete all of the data on your device
- If you are prompted to confirm, tap Delete
- Reboot your device
- Try watching a show on Hulu again
6. Uninstall and reinstall hulu app
1.Launch the Google Play Store on your android device. 2.Search for Hulu. 3.Once found, tap on the app icon to open it. 4.Once open, tap on the three lines in the top left corner. 5.On the next screen, scroll down and tap on Uninstall. 6.Confirm the uninstall by tapping on OK. 7.Once uninstall is complete, tap on the three lines in the top left corner again. 8.On the next screen, scroll down and tap on Install. 9.On the next screen, scroll down and tap on Next. 10.On the next screen, select the device you wish to install the Hulu app on. 11.Once the device is selected, tap on Install. 12.Once the app is installed, tap on the three lines in the top left corner once again. 13.On the next screen, tap on Open. 14.Once open, you will be presented with the Hulu app. 15.If you are having issues with the Hulu app, please follow the steps below in order to fix them. -If you are using a desktop or laptop, open the Google Play Store. -Search for Hulu. -Once found, tap on the app icon to open it. -Once open, tap on the three lines in the top left corner. -On the next screen, scroll down and tap on Report an Issue. -On the next screen, provide as much information as possible about your issue. -Once your issue has been verified, tap on Submit. -Once submitted, Hulu will contact you to help resolve the issue.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Restart your device