The ivms 4500 error code list is a set of error codes that may be displayed when using the Hikvision iVMS-4500 mobile app. This error code typically occurs when the app is unable to connect to the Hikvision NVR or DVR. This can be caused by several factors, including incorrect IP address, port number, or username and password.
1. Restart the computer and try again
- If the problem is a startup issue, try to restart your computer and then press F8 during the startup phase.
- If you are unable to restart your computer, try to clear the computer's hard drive by using the Windows Recovery Environment.
- If the problem is still not resolved, you can try to reinstall the ivms 4500 software.
2. Update the IVMS 4500 software to the latest version
- Log in to IVMS 4500 using the user name and password you set up when you installed IVMS 4500.
- Click on the "Software Updates" icon on the IVMS 4500 toolbar.
- Click on the "Update IVMS 4500" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update IVMS 4500.
- When the update is complete, click on the "OK" button to finish.
3. Uninstall and then reinstall the IVMS 4500 software
- Locate the ivms 4500 software installation folder on your computer.
- Double-click the ivms 4500 installation icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the ivms 4500 software.
- Locate the ivms 4500 installation folder again and copy the ivms 4500 installation files to a new location.
- Open the new installation folder.
- Double-click the ivms 4500 installation icon to reinstall the ivms 4500 software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the ivms 4500 software.
- When the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Contact the manufacturer of the IVMS 4500 software for support
The steps to follow in order to contact the manufacturer of the IVMS 4500 software for support are as follows:
- First, the user should identify the ivms 4500 error code that is causing the issue. This can be done by reviewing the error message that is displayed when the IVMS 4500 software fails.
- Next, the user should determine which support options are available to them. This will depend on the error code that was identified.
- The user should then contact the manufacturer of the IVMS 4500 software for support. This can be done by contacting the customer service department of the software manufacturer.
- The user should provide as much information as possible about the issue. This will help the manufacturer to process the request more quickly.
- The user should also keep a record of the conversation that they have had with the manufacturer. This will help to ensure that the issue is resolved as quickly as possible.