Konica Minolta Error Code is an error that can occur when trying to print or scan from a Konica Minolta printer. This error can be caused by a variety of factors, such as a communication error between the printer and the computer, a problem with the Konica Minolta printer drivers, or a problem with the Konica Minolta printer itself. Konica Minolta Error Code can be a frustrating error to deal with, but there are a few things that you can try to fix the problem.
1. Restart the printer
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Remove the print cartridge and any other removable media from the printer.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
- Press and hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds until the power light turns off.
- Plug the power cord back in to the printer and turn it on.
- If the printer displays an error code, press the OK button to restart the printer.
2. Check for paper jams
- Check the document feeder to see if paper is stuck. If so, clear the jammed paper and try again.
- Check the document feeder to see if the paper is properly loaded. If so, clear the jammed paper and try again.
- Check the document feeder to see if the paper is properly inserted. If so, clear the jammed paper and try again.
3. Check ink levels
Check the ink levels in the black ink cartridge. If there is not enough ink in the cartridge, the printer will give an error code. Check the ink levels in the color ink cartridge. If there is not enough ink in the cartridge, the printer will give an error code. If the ink levels are low, replace the black ink cartridge and color ink cartridge.
4. Replace ink cartridges
- Open the printer and remove the ink cartridges.
- Inspect the ink cartridges for damage. If there is damage, replace the ink cartridges.
- Replace the ink cartridges with new ones.
- Replace the printhead if necessary.
- Reconnect the power cord and turn on the printer.
- If the error code does not disappear, contact Konica Minolta for assistance.
5. Clean the print heads
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord from the wall.
- Open the printer cover.
- Locate the three print heads and clean them using a soft cloth or a piece of paper towel moistened with mild soap.
- Close the printer cover and plug the power cord back in to the wall.
- Turn on the printer and print a test page.
6. Update the printer drivers
- Open the Konica Minolta software that came with the printer.
- Click the "Printers" tab.
- Click the printer you want to update.
- Click "Driver Updates."
- Click "Update Now."
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Perform a factory reset