If you're trying to access the Kroger app and are seeing an error code, it's likely that there is a problem with the Kroger servers. This means that the app is down and you won't be able to use it until the Kroger team can get the servers back up and running. In the meantime, you can try using the Kroger website.
People like you are also looking for:
- kroger error code fta6189
- kroger app not working
1. Restart your device
- From your home screen, tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "General."
- Tap "Restart."
- Tap "Yes."
- Your device will restart and the fix for the Kroger app not working should be implemented.
2. Update the Kroger app
- Open the Kroger app on your device.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the app.
- Select "Settings."
- Under "General," tap on "Device Updates."
- Select "Check for Updates."
- If there are updates available, the app will notify you and ask if you want to update. Tap on "Update Now."
- The app will update and then restart. Once it's done, you'll be able to use the app as normal.
3. Update your Android or iOS version
To update your Android or iOS version in order to fix kroger app not working:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Under "System," select "Android" or "iOS."
- Under "System Updates," select "Check for Updates."
- If there is an update available, your device will prompt you to download and install it.
- Once the update is complete, select "OK."
- Your device will restart and you should now have the updated version of the kroger app.
4. Clear the Kroger app cache
- Open the Kroger app on your mobile device.
- In the main menu, select "Settings."
- Select "Application Data."
- Tap "Clear App Cache."
- Confirm the Clear App Cache request.
- The Kroger app should now work correctly.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Uninstall and reinstall the Kroger app
- Check your Internet connection