The lg dishwasher ne error code indicates that the dishwasher is not draining properly. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as a clogged drain hose or a faulty drain pump. If the dishwasher is not draining properly, water can build up and cause this error code to appear.
Other common searches for this error include:
- ne error code lg dishwasher
- lg dishwasher ne error code
1. Check the water supply line for kinks or blockages
- Turn the dishwasher on and wait until the water begins to flow.
- Look for any areas where the water is pooling or stopping abruptly.
- Use a snake or a long piece of tubing to check for any blockages or kinks in the water line.
- If there are any blockages or kinks, fix them using a plunger or a bucket.
- Turn off the dishwasher and wait until the water flow has stopped before checking again.
2. Check the drain line for kinks or blockages
- Open the dishwasher door and check for any water or food residue buildup inside the dishwasher. If there is buildup, it may indicate that the drain line is blocked or kinked.
- Look for any obstructions or kinks in the drain line itself. If there are any obstructions, it may be necessary to remove them using a plunger or snake.
- If the drain line is blocked or kinked, it may be necessary to replace the line.
3. Clean the dishwasher’s filters
- Turn off the dishwasher and unplug it from the wall.
- Remove the filters from the dishwasher by removing the screws that hold them in place.
- Wipe down the filters with a damp cloth to remove any food or dirt.
- Reattach the filters to the dishwasher by screwing them in place.
- Turn on the dishwasher and wait for it to fill up with water.
- Place the dishwasher on the top rack and start the cycle.
- When the dishwasher is finished, unload the dishes and close the door.
- Remove the filters and wipe down the dishwasher with a damp cloth.
- Reattach the filters and turn off the dishwasher.
4. Clean the dishwasher’s spray arm
- Remove the dishwasher’s spray arm by unscrewing the three screws that hold it in place.
- Remove the spray arm’s connector hose by unscrewing the two screws that hold it in place.
- Clean the spray arm’s spray nozzle with a soft cloth or a bit of soap and water.
- Reinstall the spray arm by screwing it back onto the connector hose, and then screwing the three screws that hold it in place.
- Reattach the hose connector by screwing it back onto the spray arm’s connector hose.
5. Run the dishwasher through a cycle with a dishwasher cleaner
Assuming you are experiencing an LG dishwasher error code, it is important to clean the dishwasher first.
- Open the dishwasher door and remove any dishes that are in the dishwasher.
- Remove any food or grease build-up from around the dishwasher interior using a cloth or a dishwasher cleaner.
- Add a dishwasher cleaner to the dishwasher’s detergent reservoir and run the dishwasher on a normal cycle.
- Once the dishwasher has finished its cycle, open the dishwasher door and remove the dishes.
- Wipe down the interior of the dishwasher with a cloth to remove any cleaning residue.
- Replace any items that you removed from the dishwasher and close the door.
6. Check the house’s water pressure
- Turn off the water supply to the house.
- Open the faucet that supplies water to the dishwasher.
- Measure the water pressure at the dishwasher with a gauge. If the pressure is low, the dishwasher may not be getting water from the main line. If the pressure is high, the dishwasher may be overloading and not getting enough water.
- If the pressure is low, reconnect the dishwasher to the main line and turn on the water supply. If the pressure is high, replace the hose connecting the dishwasher to the main line.
- If the pressure is low, check the water supply to the house. If the water supply is low, replace the water main.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check the dishwasher’s water inlet valve.
- Call a professional dishwasher repair person.