MHW error code 50341-MW1 is an error code that can occur when trying to play the game. This error code typically happens when the game files are corrupt or there is an issue with the game's installation. Sometimes this error code can also occur if the game's settings are not configured correctly.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- monster hunter world error code 50341-mw1
- error code 50341-mw1
- mhw error code 50341-mw1
1. Restart your computer and your game
- Press the "Windows" key and the "R" key at the same time to open the "Run" dialog box
- Type "cmd" in the "Run" dialog box and press the "Enter" key
- Type "reboot" in the "Command Prompt" dialog box and press the "Enter" key
- Type "msconfig" in the "Command Prompt" dialog box and press the "Enter" key
- Select the "Boot" tab in the "MSconfig" dialog box and make sure that the "Restart" button is selected
- Click the "Restart" button to restart your computer
- When your computer restarted, launch the game and try to connect to the game server
- If the problem is still occurring, please contact customer service.
2. Update your drivers
- Locate your graphics card and double-click on it.
- Click on the Driver tab and select Update Driver.
- Click on the Browse my computer for driver software button and navigate to the folder where your drivers are installed.
- Select the driver files you wish to update and click on Open.
- Click on the Next button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the update is complete, click on the Finish button.
3. Verify your game files
- Navigate to the "My Games" folder on your Wii U console
- Locate the game you're having issues with and open it up
- On the main menu, select "Settings"
- Under "General" on the Settings menu, select "System"
- Under "System" on the System menu, select "File System"
- On the File System screen, select "Media"
- Select the game file you're trying to verify and press A on your Wii U GamePad
- If the file is corrupt, the GamePad will display a message saying "File is Corrupt." If the file is not corrupt, the GamePad will display a message saying "File is OK."
- If the file is corrupt, you will need to delete the file and re-download it from the Nintendo eShop. If the file is not corrupt, you can close out of the File System screen and continue playing the game.
4. Delete your game files and reinstall the game
- To delete your game files, launch the game and go to the "My games and apps" section.
- Select the game you want to delete and click on the "Delete" button.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on the "Yes" button.
- If you want to reinstall the game, simply launch the game and select the "Install" button.
- Select the game you want to install and press the "Install" button.
5. Contact Capcom customer support
- Go to the Capcom website and sign in
- Click on "Contact Us" in the top right corner
- On the Contact Us page, click on "Support"
- On the Support page, click on "Troubleshooting"
- On the Troubleshooting page, click on "Error Code 50341-MW1"
- On the Error Code 50341-MW1 page, click on "Email Support"
- Enter your email address and click on "Submit"
- A confirmation email will be sent to you
- Click on the link in the email to open a new web page
- On the new web page, click on "Submit a Ticket"
- On the Submit a Ticket page, fill out the form
- Click on "Next"
- On the Next page, click on "Submit"
- Your ticket will be processed and a response will be sent to you