The error code 50383 mw1 is a monster hunter world error code that happens when the game cannot connect to the server. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as the server being down, or your internet connection being too weak.
You are here because you have a question about:
- mhw error code 50383 mw1
- error code 50383 mw1
- monster hunter world error code 50383 mw1
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Go to the "Settings" menu in the game.
- Select "Network."
- Look for the "Connection" tab and make sure that the "Status" is "Good."
- If it is not, try to re-connect to the internet and check the status again.
- If the status still says "Good," then there may be a problem with your internet connection. Try to fix it by restarting your router, if possible. If that fails, try to connect to the internet using a different device.
2. Restart your game
- First, make sure that your game is up to date. You can check this by going to the "System Settings" menu and selecting the "Version" tab. If the game version is higher than the one that is listed in the guide, then update your game.
- If your game is up to date and you still encounter the error code 50383 mw1, then you'll need to restart your game. To do this, go to the "System Settings" menu and select the "Restart" tab. Select "Yes" to restart your game and fix any issues that may be causing the error code.
- If the problem still persists, then you'll need to start your game from scratch. To do this, go to the "System Settings" menu and select the "New Game" tab. Enter your game save file name and click "Next." Select "PlayStation" as your platform and click "Next." Select "Monster Hunter World" as your game and click "Next." Click "Start Game" to begin the new game.
3. Delete your save data and start anew
- Close the game and delete your save data.
- Start the game again and enter your game save data.
- If the error code still pops up, try reinstalling the game.
4. Contact Capcom customer support
-Open the Capcom customer support website https://support.capcom.com/en-US/ -Click on the "Contact Us" tab -Enter your game's error code in the "Subject" field -In the "Message" field, provide as much information as possible about the issue, including the steps you took to get the error and the results of those steps -Click "Send Message"
- Capcom customer support will respond as soon as possible