Error code 16003 usually occurs when there is a problem with the Netflix app on your device. This could be due to a number of reasons, such as a corrupt or outdated app, a problem with your device's operating system, or a problem with your Netflix account. If you are seeing this error code, it is recommended that you try restarting your device, updating the Netflix app, or checking your account for any issues.
1. Check your internet connection
- Open the "Settings" app on your device and select "Network & Internet."
- Under "Internet," select "Settings" and then "Advanced."
- Under "Connection," select "Test Connection."
- If you are connected to the internet, you should see a green "Connection Status" under "Test Connection."
- If you are not connected to the internet, you will see a "Connection Status" that says "Not Connected."
- To connect to the internet, follow the steps below: a. On your device, go to "Settings" and select "Network & Internet." b. Under "Internet," select "Settings" and then "Advanced." c. Under "Connection," select "Connect to Network." d. Enter your network's IP address in the "Address" box and click "Connect." e. If you are not connected to the internet, you will see a message that says "Your network requires a firmware update." f. To update your firmware, follow the instructions that are displayed on your screen.
2. Check your account settings
- Open Netflix on your device.
- Click on the Accounts icon.
- Under Account settings, select your account type from the drop-down.
- Select your country from the Country drop-down.
- Click on the Account Details button.
- If the error code 16003 is displayed, please follow the instructions below.
- If the error code 16003 is not displayed, please follow the instructions below.
- Check your internet connection.
- Close all other applications on your device.
- Try to restart your device.
- Try to clear your cache and cookies.
3. Check the Netflix app or website for updates
- Open the Netflix app or website.
- On the main menu, select Settings.
- Select General.
- On the General tab, under Update Policy, select Automatic.
- Under Automatic Updates, select Yes.
- On the next screen, select Update Now.
- If the update is successful, the Netflix app or website will update and return to the main menu. If the update is not successful, the Netflix app or website will return to the previous screen and display the error code 16003.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Try restarting your device
- Try another device
- Contact Netflix customer service