The netflix error code u7361-1254-c00d5212 is a error code that happens when the user's account is not in good standing. This error code can also happen if the user's account has been cancelled or if there is a problem with the user's payment method.
1. Check your internet connection
- Open your internet browser and type in "netstat -an"
- This will open up a window that will list all the active connections on your computer.
- If you notice that your internet is being slow or that there are errors with your connection, then you will need to take some action to fix it. -If your internet is being slow, then you may need to invest in a better connection. -If errors are being reported with your connection, then you will need to check your internet connection settings. -If you are still experiencing problems, then you may need to contact your ISP or a different internet provider to see if they can help you. Thank you for your question!
2. Restart your device
- Power off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device starts up.
- Release the Power button and continue to hold the Volume Down button until the device restarts.
- After the device restarts, release the Volume Down button.
- Press the Volume Up button to enter setup mode.
- Press the Volume Down button to select Troubleshoot and press the Volume Up button to select Restart.
- Press the Volume Down button to select Yes to restart your device.
- After your device restarts, press the Volume Up button to exit setup mode.
- Congratulations, your device is now restarted.
3. Update your Netflix app
- On the main menu, select Settings
- Under App Updates, select Update Now
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update your app.
- If the update fails, try again later.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Disable any VPN or proxy service you may be using
- Delete and reinstall the Netflix app