The tvq-pb-103 error code is a Netflix-specific error that indicates a problem with the playback of a particular title. This error is usually caused by a problem with the Netflix servers, but it can also be caused by a problem with the user's internet connection or a problem with the user's computer.
Other common searches for this error include:
- netflix error code tvq-pb-103
- netflix tvq-pb-103
1. Restart your device
- From the main menu, select "Settings."
- Select "System."
- Select "Restart."
- When prompted, select "Yes."
- After your device has restarted, select "Netflix" from the main menu to access your Netflix account.
2. Check your internet connection
- Open your internet browser and type in "netstat -an"
- Once the netstat window opens, look for the line that says "TCP:LISTENING" and make sure that it is showing a positive number
- Next, look for the line that says "TCP:established" and make sure that it is also showing a positive number
- If either of the two numbers are not positive, then there is likely a problem with your internet connection and you will need to fix it.
- To fix the connection, you will need to either reboot your modem or router, or try connecting to a different internet provider.
3. Check for updates to your Netflix app
- Open the Netflix app on your device
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the app
- Select "Settings"
- Under "General", tap on "About Netflix"
- If there are any updates available for the Netflix app, they will be listed here. Tap on the update that you want to install.
- Once the update is installed, the "About Netflix" screen will show that the update was successful.
4. Delete and reinstall the Netflix app
- From your Xbox One home screen, navigate to "Apps" and then "Netflix".
- On the "Netflix" app, select the "Settings" tab.
- Under "Settings", select "Apps and Features".
- Under "Apps and Features", select "Delete App".
- Select "Yes, I want to delete the Netflix app".
- Select "Reinstall App" from the "Apps and Features" screen.
- Select "Netflix" from the "App" list.
- Select "Yes, I want to reinstall the Netflix app".
- Select "Continue".
- Select "Yes, I want to continue".
- Select "Finish".
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Contact Netflix customer support.