NHL 17 error code is a problem that can occur when trying to play the game. The error can happen for various reasons, but usually it is because the game files are either corrupt or missing. Sometimes the error can also be caused by a problem with the game's registry. In any case, the error code usually indicates that the game is not able to start properly.
1. Restart your console and try again
- Press the "Xbox" button to open the dashboard.
- Select "System Settings."
- Select "Restart Console."
- Press the "A" button to confirm.
- After the console has restarted, select " NHL 17 " from the games list to try again.
2. Delete the NHL 17 game data from your console and redownload it
- Launch the NHL 17 game on your console.
- Choose the "Settings" option from the main menu.
- Select "Data Management" from the menu.
- Select "Delete Game Data" from the Data Management menu.
- Confirm that you want to delete the game data.
- Select "Yes" to delete the game data.
- Redownload the NHL 17 game from the PlayStation Store or Xbox Store in order to fix the error code.
3. Reset your console's network settings
There are a few different ways to reset your console's network settings in order to fix nhl 17 error code. Method 1: From the Home Screen, press the Menu button and then select Settings. Select Network from the Settings menu and then press the Reset button. Method 2: From the Home Screen, press the Menu button and then select Settings. Select System from the Settings menu and then press the Reset button. Method 3: From the Home Screen, press the Menu button and then select System. Select Network from the System menu and then press the Reset button.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Contact EA Support for further assistance.