The Nintendo error code 001-0502 is a general error code that indicates a problem with the Nintendo Switch console. There are a few different reasons why this error code can occur, such as a problem with the console's hardware, a software issue, or a problem with the game itself. In most cases, the error can be fixed by restarting the console or by resetting the console's software.
You are here because you have a question about:
- nintendo 3ds error code 001-0502
- error code 001 0502
- error code: 001-0502
- 3ds error code 001-0502
- nintendo 3ds error code 001 0502
- nintendo error code 001 0502
- pokemon bank error code 001-0502
- nintendo error code 001-0502
1. Restart your Nintendo Switch and try again
- Power off your Nintendo Switch
- Remove the battery and SD card if you are using one
- Press and hold the power button until the Nintendo Switch turns off
- Wait about 10 seconds, then press and hold the power button again to turn on your Nintendo Switch
- When the Nintendo Switch turns on, release the power button and wait until the home screen appears
- Press and hold the home button until you see the Nintendo Switch message screen
- Select Restart System to restart your Nintendo Switch
- If the problem persists, try connecting your Nintendo Switch to a wired network or a different power source
2. If you're using a wireless connection, try using a wired connection
- Check to see if the wireless connection is working.
- If the wireless connection is not working, try using a wired connection.
- If the wired connection is not working, try using another wireless connection.
3. Try using another wireless router
The steps to try using another wireless router in order to fix nintendo error code 001-0502 are as follows:
- Verify that the original wireless router is functioning properly.
- If the original wireless router is not functioning properly, replace it with a new one.
- Connect the original wireless router to the new wireless router.
- Connect the Nintendo Switch to the new wireless router.
- Attempt to connect to the Nintendo Switch online.
- If the Nintendo Switch is unable to connect to the new wireless router, try resetting the Nintendo Switch.
4. Move your Nintendo Switch closer to your wireless router
- First, make sure that your Nintendo Switch is turned off and unplugged from the wall.
- Next, move the Switch as close as possible to your wireless router.
- Once close, plug in the Nintendo Switch and turn it on.
- If the error code still persists, try resetting your Nintendo Switch by holding down the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
5. Change the wireless channel on your router
- Open the router's administrative interface.
- Navigate to the Wireless section and select the Channel you want to change.
- Enter the new Channel number and click Save.
- Reboot the router.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Update the firmware on your router.
- If you're using a public Wi-Fi connection, try using a different Wi-Fi connection.
- Change the DNS settings on your Nintendo Switch.
- Reset the Joy-Con controllers.
- Power off your Nintendo Switch, then power it back on.