The Nintendo error code 026-7511 is a general error code that indicates there is a problem with the Nintendo Switch system. There are a variety of reasons why this error code could occur, but some of the most common include a problem with the system's internal storage, a problem with the system's power supply, or a problem with the system's HDMI output.
1. Restart the game
- If the game is not in the Suspend mode, power off the Wii U and wait 10 seconds.
- Power on the Wii U and hold the power button until the Wii U enters the Recovery mode.
- Select System Settings and then select Restart.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- After the Wii U restarts, select System Settings and then select System Information.
- Select the Repair option and then select the Restore NAND option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair.
2. Quit the game and restart it
- Tap the home button to return to the main menu.
- Tap the "Quit Game" button at the bottom-left corner of the main menu.
- Tap the "Restart Game" button at the bottom-right corner of the main menu.
3. Change the game's resolution
- Select System Settings from the Menu.
- Select Display from the System Settings menu.
- Select the Resolution option.
- Select the resolution you would like to use.
- Select the Start button to begin the resolution change process.
- If you experience any problems while changing the resolution, restart your Wii U console.
4. Delete the game's save data and start anew
The steps to delete the save data and start anew in order to fix Nintendo Error Code 026-7511 are as follows:
- From the Nintendo Switch home screen, press the left Joy-Con button to open the System Settings menu.
- Select "Data Management."
- Select "Delete Data."
- Select "Yes."
- After the data has been deleted, press the left Joy-Con button to exit the System Settings menu.
- Connect the Nintendo Switch to a television and launch the game.
- If the game fails to start, try deleting the save data again.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check for updates for the game and install them.
- Contact Nintendo customer support.