The Nintendo Switch error code 2002-4517 is an error that occurs when the console is unable to connect to the internet. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including:
-The console is not connected to the internet.
-The router is not configured properly.
-There is a problem with the ISP.
-The DNS server is not responding.
-The firewall is blocking the connection.
-There is a problem with the NAT configuration.
This error code can be frustrating, but it is important to remember that it is usually not a big deal. The best thing to do is to try and troubleshoot the issue. Check to make sure that the console is properly connected to the internet and that the router is configured correctly. If the problem persists, contact the ISP or Nintendo for further assistance.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- switch error code 2002-4517
- nintendo switch error code 2002-4517
1. Check the game cartridge for dirt or debris
- Remove the Nintendo Switch cartridge from the console.
- Inspect the Nintendo Switch cartridge for any dirt, dust, or debris.
- If there is debris on the Nintendo Switch cartridge, clean it using a vacuum cleaner or a cloth.
- Replace the Nintendo Switch cartridge if necessary.
2. If the game cartridge is clean, try blowing into the cartridge
If the game cartridge is clean, try blowing into the cartridge in order to fix Nintendo Switch error code 2002-4517.
3. If the problem persists, try resetting the Nintendo Switch
If the problem persists, try resetting the Nintendo Switch in order to fix nintendo switch error code 2002-4517. Resetting the Nintendo Switch will erase all user data and settings, so make sure you have backed up your information before you try this step. To reset the Nintendo Switch, follow these steps:
- Turn off the Nintendo Switch by pressing and holding the power button until the Nintendo Switch turns off.
- Press and hold the power button again to turn on the Nintendo Switch.
- Hold down the L and R buttons at the same time to access the system settings.
- Select System Settings from the main menu.
- Select Reset System from the system settings menu.
- Select Erase All User Data from the reset system menu.
- Press the X button to confirm you want to reset the Nintendo Switch.
- The Nintendo Switch will start to reset and will take a few minutes to finish. When it is done, the system will restart and you will be prompted to enter your user name and password. If the problem persists, try resetting the Nintendo Switch again in order to fix nintendo switch error code 2002-4517.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- If the problem still persists, the game cartridge may be damaged and will need to be replaced.