The nw-102216-2 error code is a PlayStation 4 error code that indicates a network issue. This error code can happen for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
-The PlayStation 4 is not connected to the internet
-The router is not working properly
-There is a problem with the PlayStation Network
-The DNS settings on the PlayStation 4 are not correct
This error code can be frustrating because it can be difficult to determine the cause. However, there are a few things that can be done to try and fix the problem.
-Restart the PlayStation 4
-Check the network settings on the PlayStation 4 and make sure that everything is set up correctly
-Try connecting to the PlayStation Network using a different method (wired or wireless)
-If all else fails, contact Sony customer support for assistance
People like you are also looking for:
- ps5 error code nw-102216-2
- error code nw-102216-2
1. Update your graphics drivers
- Go to the NVIDIA website and click on the "Drivers and Software" tab.
- Click on the "Download" button next to the graphics driver that you need to update.
- Click on the "Extract" button to extract the driver package.
- Go to the folder that was extracted from the driver package and open the "Nvidia" folder.
- Double-click on the "nvidia.inf" file to open it.
- Click on the "Install" button next to the graphics driver that you need to update.
- Click on the "OK" button when the installation process is complete.
- Reload the web browser to apply the updated graphics driver.
2. Try running the game in borderless windowed mode
- Open the game launcher
- Click on the 'Borderless Windowed Mode' button
- Click on the 'Start' button to begin playing the game
- If the game does not start, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date
- If the game still does not start, try restarting your computer
3. Verify the integrity of your game files
- Verify the integrity of your game files by launching the game and verifying that the files are present and intact.
- If the files are not present, then you will need to extract the game files from your installation.
- If the files are present, but are corrupted, you will need to replace the corrupted files with valid versions from the game installation.
- If the files are present, but are not the correct version, you will need to replace the files with the correct version from the game installation.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Lower in-game graphics settings
- Disable any overlays or third-party software that may be running
- Restart your computer and try running the game again
- Contact the game developer for further assistance