ora 00600 is an error code that indicates a database internal error has occurred. This error code is typically caused by a corrupt database, an invalid database configuration, or an incompatible database version.
You are here because you have a question about:
- ora-00600 internal error code
- ora 00600
1. Check for error in the database log
- Review the database log for errors.
- If there are any errors, correct them.
- Rebuild the database.
2. Check for invalid objects
- Check for invalid objects
- If invalid objects are found, correct them
- If invalid objects are not found, check for invalid objects again
3. Run the CheckDB utility
To run the CheckDB utility, you must first install the Oracle Database Client Tools. To install the Oracle Database Client Tools, you must first log in to your Oracle Database server instance as the root user and then run the following command: install -dbpath=/u01/app/oracle/product/11.2.0/db home Once the Oracle Database Client Tools have been installed, you can run the CheckDB utility by entering the following command: CheckDB The CheckDB utility will display a list of the current errors and warnings in your Oracle Database. If any errors or warnings are found, the utility will provide instructions on how to correct the errors.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Perform a backup and restore of the database.
- Recreate the database.