The PlayStation error code WS-37431-8 occurs when the PlayStation Network is down or undergoing maintenance. This error code can also occur when there is a problem with the PlayStation account used to sign in.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code ws-37431-8
- ps4 error code ws-37431-8
- ws-37431-8 error code
- playstation error ws-37431-8
1. Delete your Playstation account and remake it
First, sign in to your Playstation account. Second, go to the "My Account" page. Third, click on the "Account Details" button. Fourth, under "Account Status" on the left, click on the "Deactivate Account" button. Fifth, follow the on-screen instructions. Sixth, sign in to your new Playstation account. Seventh, go to the "My Account" page. Eighth, click on the "Account Details" button. Ninth, under "Account Status" on the left, click on the "Activate Account" button. Tenth, follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Restore your Playstation to factory settings
- First, make sure that your Playstation is turned on and plugged into an outlet.
- Next, press and hold the power button on the front of your Playstation for at least 10 seconds until the power indicator on the front of the Playstation turns off.
- Next, connect your Playstation to your computer using the included USB cable.
- On your computer, open the Playstation software.
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- On the "Settings" tab, click on the "System" button.
- On the "System" button, click on the "Restore Factory Settings" button.
- On the "Restore Factory Settings" window, click on the "Yes" button.
- On the "Restore Settings" window, your Playstation will restart.
- Once your Playstation has restarted, your system will be reset to its factory settings.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Restart your Playstation
- Update your Playstation
- Contact Playstation customer service