PS4 error wc-36551-0
What is PS4 error wc-36551-0?
PS4 error wc-36551-0 is an error that usually occurs when users are trying to add a payment method.
How can you fix PS4 error wc-36551-0?
Some of the solutions to this error include using an internet browser when adding a payment method.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Use Internet Browser when adding a payment method
“PS4 error WC-36551-0″ may be caused by a bug. You may want to use internet browsers such as Google Chrome and Internet Explorer and log in to this link here. Then follow the instruction below.
- Go to account details, and then click location.
- Look for the street address edit your address and save.
- Then go to Wallet, add debit/credit card.
NOTE: You may delete the existing cards that are not used anymore.
- Input your information, and make sure to use a residential address for the card.
- After saving, go back to PlayStation Store and try to purchase.
Sometimes, the PS4 may require a shutdown for at least three minutes to apply the settings. This may be caused by the cache stored in your PS4.Last Updated on