The PSN 8002A548 is an error code that is associated with the Playstation Network. This error code can be caused by a variety of things, but is most commonly caused by a problem with the Playstation Network itself. There are a few things that you can try in order to fix this error code, but if the problem persists, you may need to contact Sony for further assistance.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- ps3 error code 8002a548 reason
- psn 8002a548
1. Restart your PS4 system
- Turn off your PS4 system.
- Remove the power cord from the wall outlet and disconnect the PS4 system from the TV.
- Plug in the power cord to the wall outlet and reconnect the PS4 system to the TV.
- Press the power button to turn on the PS4 system.
- Go to the "Settings" screen and select "System"
- Select "Restart System."
- After the system has restarted, select "Welcome to the PS4."
- If you are using a DualShock 4 controller, you must reconnect it to the PS4 system. Press the PS4 controller's power button to turn it on and then press the pairing button. The controller should then be recognized by the PS4 system.
2. Update the system software
- Ensure that the computer is plugged into an electrical outlet and that the power is turned on.
- Click Start and type “cmd” in the search box.
- When the Command Prompt window appears, type the following command and press Enter: update-windowssystem
- When the update-windowssystem window appears, click on the “Next” button.
- On the “Select your update type” screen, select the “Windows Update” option and click on the “Next” button.
- On the “Update Options” screen, select the “Install updates automatically (recommended)” option and click on the “Next” button.
- On the “Status” screen, verify that the “Windows is up to date” check box is checked and click on the “Next” button.
- On the “Update Files” screen, click on the “Browse” button and select the “Windows updates” folder.
- On the “Select Update Files” screen, select the “Windows 10 October 2018 Update” update file and click on the “Next” button.
- On the “Update Files” screen, click on the “Install” button and wait for the update to finish.
- After the update is complete, click on the “Close” button and restart the computer.
3. Rebuild the database
- Restore the database from a backup
- Restore the database using the Repair option
- Check for and fix any corrupted tables
- Check for and fix any missing or incorrect data
- Check for and fix any incorrect or outdated schemas
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Restore default settings.
- Initialize your PS4.