If you receive the "racemenu invalid chargen" error code, it means that you are trying to use the RaceMenu mod with an incompatible version of Skyrim. This error can occur if you are using an outdated version of the mod, or if you are using a modded version of Skyrim that is not compatible with RaceMenu. To fix this error, you will need to update to the latest version of RaceMenu, or switch to a different modded version of Skyrim.
People like you are also looking for:
- racemenu error code 8 10
- skyrim racemenu error code 10
- racemenu invalid chargen
- Use the console command 'showracemenu' to bring up the character creation menu
- Use the console command 'resetini' to reset your .ini files to their default values
- Use the console command 'clearinvalidreg' to clear invalid registry entries
- Use the console command ' reinitializecharacterexperience' to reset your character's experience
1. Use the console command 'showracemenu' to bring up the character creation menu
- Type 'showracemenu' into the chat box.
- The character creation menu should appear.
- Click on 'Create Character'.
- Enter your character's name into the 'Name' field.
- Enter your character's race into the 'Race' field.
- Select your character's sex.
- Click on the 'Character Details' button.
- Check the 'Valid Chargen Name?' box if your character's name is not valid.
- Click on the 'Create Character' button.
2. Use the console command 'resetini' to reset your .ini files to their default values
Open the "Halo 5: Guardians" console by pressing the "~" key and entering "console" at the prompt. To reset your .ini files, type the following command: "resetini" This will reset your .ini files to their default values and fix racemenu invalid chargen errors.
3. Use the console command 'clearinvalidreg' to clear invalid registry entries
- Open the command prompt and navigate to the location where the game is installed.
- Type 'clearinvalidreg' and press Enter.
- The command will scan the registry for invalid entries and will attempt to fix them.
- If the command detects an invalid registry entry, it will display a message indicating the location and name of the invalid registry entry.
- You can then click on the link to fix the invalid registry entry.
- If the invalid registry entry is not detected, the command will display a message indicating that there are no invalid registry entries to clean.
4. Use the console command ' reinitializecharacterexperience' to reset your character's experience
- Open the console by pressing the ` key.
- Type reinitializecharacterexperience and press Enter.
- The game will ask you to confirm your decision. After you confirm, the game will resets your character's experience.