The error code 2-0x0000c015 is a connectivity error that can occur when playing Rainbow Six Siege. This error code indicates that the game is unable to connect to the Rainbow Six Siege servers. There are a few reasons why this error code may occur, such as if the servers are down for maintenance or if there is a problem with your internet connection. If you are experiencing this error code, you should try to restart the game or your console and check if the servers are back up and running. If the problem persists, you may need to contact your ISP to troubleshoot your internet connection.
Other common searches for this error include:
- siege error code 2-0x0000c015
- rainbow six siege error code 2-0x0000c015
1. Check your internet connection
The first step is to open the "Network and Sharing Center." The second step is to click on the "Diagnose and Repair" tab. The third step is to select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)." The fourth step is to click on the "Properties" button. The fifth step is to click on the "Status" tab. The sixth step is to click on the "ICMPv4" button. The seventh step is to click on the "ICMPv4 Settings" button. The eighth step is to click on the "Logs" button. The ninth step is to click on the "TCP/IPv4" button. The tenth step is to click on the "Judge" button. The eleventh step is to click on the "Details" button. The twelfth step is to click on the "Actions" button. The thirteenth step is to click on the "Apply" button.
2. Restart the game
- Open the Rainbow Six Siege launcher
- Click on the "Options" button
- Click on the "Restart" button
- Click on the "Yes" button
- Wait until Rainbow Six Siege has restarted
3. Restart your computer
- Click on the Start button and type "cmd" into the search bar.
- Click on the "Command Prompt" application that appears in the results.
- Type "restart" into the command prompt and press Enter.
- Your computer will restart and you will be back in the command prompt.
- Type "exit" and press Enter to exit the command prompt.
- Close your computer's windows.
4. Update your graphics drivers
To update your graphics drivers, follow these steps:
- Open Device Manager by right-clicking on your computer's icon in the "My Computer" section of your Windows 10 desktop and selecting "Device Manager".
- If Device Manager is not open, open it by clicking on the Start button, typing "device manager" in the search box, and pressing Enter.
- Under the "Display adapters" category, you will see a list of all the graphics cards and drivers installed on your computer.
- Double-click on the graphics card that you want to update.
- Click on the "Driver" tab.
- Click on the "Update Driver…" button.
- Click on the "Browse for a driver…" button.
- Locate the downloaded driver file and click on it to install it.
- Click on the "Finish" button.
- Close Device Manager.
5. Verify your game files
- Verify your game files in order to fix rainbow six siege error code 2-0x0000c015.
- Delete any files that are not required for the game to function.
- Reinstall the game.
- Verify your game files again.
6. Contact Ubisoft Support
- Start by opening the Ubisoft Support website.
- On the Ubisoft Support website, click on the "Contact Us" tab.
- On the "Contact Us" tab, click on the "Rainbow Six Siege" link.
- On the "Rainbow Six Siege" page, click on the "Support" link.
- On the "Support" page, click on the "Error Code" link.
- On the "Error Code" page, click on the "2-0x0000c015" link.
- On the "2-0x0000c015" page, provide the following information: -Your Ubisoft Account ID -The error code that you are experiencing -The Rainbow Six Siege game that you are experiencing the error on -Your contact information (email address, phone number, and chat name)