The sign-in error code 50076 indicates that the user's account has been locked due to too many failed login attempts. This error code happens because the user has entered the wrong password too many times, causing the account to be locked.
1. Restart your device and try signing in again
- On your device, open the Settings app.
- Tap Accounts and select Sign In.
- If you have multiple accounts set up, select the account you want to sign in with.
- Enter your username and password. If you don't have a password, you can enter your email address instead.
- If you're still having trouble signing in, try restarting your device.
2. Check your internet connection and try again
- Open the Chrome browser on your device and sign in to your Google account.
- Click the three lines in the top left corner of the browser window, and select "Tools."
- Select "Network."
- Look for the "IP" or "Domain" field, and look for a "Not Connected" or "Connection Failed" message.
- If the message is "Not Connected," check the "Network Settings" section of your device's settings to see if your device is connected to the internet. If it's not, try connecting to the internet using a different device and then try signing in again.
- If the message is "Connection Failed," try restarting your device and then try signing in again.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Try signing in with a different Microsoft account.
- If you're using a work or school account, make sure your organization's sign-in system is working.
- Check the Xbox Live service status.
- Try signing in later.