Sims 4 is currently in a state where saving isn't possible and this error code happens because the game files are corrupt. This can be caused by many things including a bad mod, an incompatible game version, or a problem with your computer. If you have recently made any changes to your game or computer, try reverting back to a previous save or version to see if that fixes the problem. If not, you may need to delete your Sims 4 folder and start fresh.
People like you are also looking for:
- sims 4 error code 0
- sims 4 the game is currently in a state where saving isn't possible
1. Restart the game
There is no definite answer as to how to restart the game in order to fix sims 4 the game is currently in a state where saving isn't possible, as the steps that are necessary will vary depending on the specific issue that needs to be fixed. However, some general steps that may be necessary include:
- Closing down all open applications, including the game
- Restarting your computer
- Rebooting your console
2. Quit the game and restart it
To quit the game and restart it, follow these steps:
- In the game, press the "Esc" key to close the game.
- Close all open applications.
- Restart your computer.
- When you start the game, it will first ask you to select your platform. Select "PC" and then click "Next."
- Click "Quit" in the game's title bar.
- Delete the "sims4" folder from your computer.
- Reinstall the game.
- When the game starts, click "Play" to start the game.
3. Save the game in a different file
- Open the game and click the "File" button on the top toolbar
- Select "Save As" and then choose a location to save the game
- Click "Save" to save the game to the selected location
- If the game crashes after saving, click "Load Game" and then choose the save file to reload
- If the game still crashes after reloading the save file, try reinstalling the game
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Delete the game and start fresh.