The error code 2123 1502 is a switch error code that happens when the switch is unable to connect to the server. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as the server being down, the switch not being able to connect to the server, or the server not being able to authenticate the switch.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code 2123 1502
- nintendo switch error code 2123-1502
- switch error code 2123 1502
1. Check the switch configuration and make sure it is correct
The steps to check the switch configuration and make sure it is correct in order to fix switch error code 2123 1502 would include verifying that the switch port is configured correctly, verifying the switch's MAC address, and verifying the switch's configuration.
2. Try resetting the switch
- Reset the switch by pressing the reset button for at least 10 seconds.
- If the switch still does not work, then you will need to replace it.
3. If the switch is still not working, replace the switch
- Remove the cover of the switch.
- Remove the screws that hold the switch cover in place.
- Lift the switch cover off of the switch.
- Remove the old switch.
- Install the new switch.
- Replace the screws that hold the switch cover in place.
- Replace the cover of the switch.