The crew error code #0_1 ps4 is a problem with the PlayStation 4 system. This error code can be caused by a number of things, but is most likely caused by a problem with the system software. This error code means that the system software has been corrupted and needs to be reinstalled. This can be done by downloading the software from the PlayStation website and installing it on your system.
1. Check for updates
- Open the Settings menu on your PS4
- Select System
- Scroll down to the bottom of the System menu and select Check for Updates
- If there are any updates available, you will be prompted to install them. Once the updates are installed, you will be prompted to restart your PS4.
- Once your PS4 has restarted, you will be back in the System menu and will see a new option called System Update. Select this option to update your PS4.
2. Delete the game data and reinstall the game
Delete the game data from your PS4. Reinstall the game.
3. Restore the PlayStation 4 system to default settings
- Access the "Settings" menu on the PlayStation 4 system.
- Select "System."
- Select "Restore Default Settings."
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Contact Sony customer support
- Go to the PlayStation 4’s “Settings” menu.
- Select “System”.
- Select “Customer Support”.
- Enter your PS4’s IP address and password.
- Select “Contact Us”.
- Select “Technical Support”.
- Enter the crew error code #0_1.
- Select “Submit”.