Error 111 is a T-Mobile error code that indicates that the device is not able to connect to the T-Mobile network. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including poor signal strength, a problem with the device's SIM card, or an issue with the T-Mobile network itself.
People like you are also looking for:
- t mobile error code 111
- tmobile error 111
1. Restart your device
- On your device, go to Settings.
- Under "General," tap "Restart."
- Tap "Restart now."
- Your device will restart and you will be able to fix the error.
2. Check for a system update
- Go to the “Settings” app on your phone
- Under the “System” tab, tap on “Updates”
- Tap on “Check for updates” to begin the process
- If an update is available, it will be displayed in the “Available Updates” section
- Tap on “Install now” to begin the installation process
- Once the update is complete, you will be prompted to restart your phone
- Do so and you should now be able to resolve the error 111
3. Reset the network settings
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Under Wireless & networks, tap Network settings.
- Tap Reset network settings.
- Enter the network password if prompted.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Close.
4. Contact T-Mobile customer support
The first step is to open up the "Settings" app on your phone and scroll all the way to the bottom. There, you will see a section called "Support." Tap on that to open up the support menu. From here, you will need to select "T-Mobile Customer Support." Once you've done that, you will be taken to the T-Mobile support page. From here, you will need to provide your account number, your phone's IMEI number, and your phone's model number. After providing those details, T-Mobile will begin to look for a solution to your issue. Depending on the issue you're experiencing, T-Mobile may ask you to provide additional information. For example, if you're having trouble connecting to the internet, T-Mobile may ask you to provide your WiFi network's name and password. Once T-Mobile has received all the information it needs, it will start to work on resolving your issue. Depending on the issue, this process may take a few minutes, or it may take a few hours. If T-Mobile is unable to resolve your issue, it will send you a replacement phone or a refund.