The True Metrix e 2 is an error code that is caused by a problem with the communication between the meter and the test strips. This can be caused by a number of things, including a problem with the meter itself, the test strips, or the connection between the two. This error code can be frustrating because it can be difficult to determine the cause of the problem. If you are experiencing this error code, it is important to contact your meter's manufacturer to troubleshoot the problem.
Other common searches for this error include:
- true metrix error code e-2
- true metrix e 2
1. Check the batteries and make sure they are correctly installed
To check the batteries in a true metrix e 2, first remove the battery cover. Next, remove the battery by pressing down on one end and pulling it out. Next, check the battery for damage. If the battery is damaged, replace it. Finally, replace the battery cover and reinstall the battery.
2. Make sure the sensor is correctly positioned on the finger
The sensor should be placed on the middle of the first joint of the finger. Make sure the sensor is clean and dry before using it. If there is a band on the finger that needs to be removed, do so before positioning the sensor. If the sensor is too tight it may not give accurate readings. If the sensor is too loose it may not stay in place.
3. Clean the sensor with a soft cloth
- Wet the cloth with water and wring it out.
- Clean the sensor with the cloth, making sure to wipe in a circular motion.
- Dry the sensor with the cloth.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Try a different finger
- Try calibrating the device
- Restart the device