There are several reasons why the Twitter error code may occur. The most common reason is that the user's Twitter account is suspended. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including violating Twitter's terms of service. Another common reason for the Twitter error code is that the user's IP address has been banned from Twitter. This can happen if the user has been using a VPN or proxy to access Twitter.
People like you are also looking for:
- twitter error response: status code = 401
- twitter error
1. Check your internet connection
- Open your web browser and go to www.speedtest.net
- Click on the “Start Test” button and wait for the test to finish
- Once the test has finished, click on the “Results” tab
- On the Results tab, click on the “Speed” column
- If the speed on your internet connection is below the minimum speed required to use Twitter, you will need to increase your internet speed. To do this, you will need to contact your internet service provider (ISP) and ask them to upgrade your internet connection.
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Open your browser and go to the webpages you were trying to access and try to access them again.
- If the problem persists, clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- If the problem still persists, try restarting your browser.
3. Try using a different browser
- Open your web browser and type "https://twitter.com" in the address bar.
- If you are using Chrome, Firefox, or Opera, you will see a warning message that says "This site may not be safe." Click "Continue."
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you will see the Twitter homepage. Click "OK."
- If you are using Safari, you will see a message that says "This site may not be safe. Do not visit." Click "Decline."
- If you are using a different browser, you will need to find instructions for how to change your browser settings.
4. Update your browser
- Open your browser and go to the “Help” menu
- Select “Update browser”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest version of your browser
- Restart your computer if prompted
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Contact Twitter support