The Ubisoft error code 1 is a general error code that indicates a problem with the Ubisoft game or service. This error code can be caused by a variety of factors, including server issues, game file corruptions, and connectivity problems.
1. Check for updates for your game and for your operating system
- Open your game's properties.
- Click on the "Updates" tab.
- Check for any available updates.
- If there are any updates, click on the "Update" button to install them.
- If there are no updates available, click on the "No update available" button.
- Restart your game if prompted to do so.
- If the issue still persists, try reinstalling your operating system.
2. Restart your computer and try launching the game again
- First, restart your computer.
- Once your computer is restarted, open the start menu and search for “Ubisoft”.
- Once you’ve found the Ubisoft game, open it.
- Click on the “Settings” button.
- On the “Settings” screen, click on the “System” tab.
- In the “System” tab, click on the “Restart” button.
- After your computer has restarted, click on the “Launch Ubisoft Game” button.
- If you get an error message, try to fix it by following the steps below: -Check to make sure that your Ubisoft game is up to date. -If you’re using a proxy server, make sure that it’s enabled and that the Ubisoft game is able to connect to it. -Make sure that your internet connection is stable and that your Ubisoft game is not being blocked by your firewall. -If you’re using a gamepad, try configuring it according to the instructions that came with it.
3. Delete any saved data for the game and start from scratch
First, launch the game and sign in. Second, click on the "Settings" button in the top left corner of the main screen. Third, click on the "Data Management" tab. Fourth, click on the "Errors" button. Fifth, select the "Delete All Data" option from the list. Sixth, confirm the deletion by clicking on the "Yes" button. Seventh, restart the game if prompted to do so.
4. Try running the game in compatibility mode
- Go to the game's main menu and select "Settings."
- Click on the "Compatibility" tab and make sure that the "Run in compatibility mode" checkbox is checked.
- Click on the "OK" button.
- If you get an error message, please try the following: a. Uninstall the game b. Try running the game on a different computer c. Try running the game in a different language
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Reinstall the game.