There are a few reasons why you might see the "Vudu Failed to Connect to Network" error code. One reason could be that your internet connection is not strong enough to support streaming from Vudu. Another reason could be that Vudu's servers are down or experiencing technical difficulties. Lastly, it's possible that there is an issue with your Vudu account or app that is preventing you from connecting.
If you see this error code, first check to see if your internet connection is strong enough. If it is, then try restarting the Vudu app or refreshing the page. If that doesn't work, then you can try checking Vudu's status page to see if there are any reported issues. If there are no reported issues and you're still seeing the error code, then you may need to contact Vudu customer support for further assistance.
People like you are also looking for:
- vudu failed to connect to the network error code 28
- vudu failed to connect to network
1. Try connecting to a different network
-Select "Settings" from the main menu -Select "Network" -Select "Network Settings" -Select the network you need to connect to -Enter the network's password -Select "OK" -Select "Connect" -If the connection is successful, vudu will display a message saying "You are connected."
2. Restart your device and try again
- Turn off your device and then turn it back on.
- If your device is connected to the Internet, tap Settings on the Home screen and then tap Connections.
- If your device is not connected to the Internet, tap the Wifi icon on the Home screen and then tap Connect.
- If your device is connected to the Internet, tap the Settings icon and then tap Restart.
- Tap Restart again if the device restarted automatically.
- After your device restarts, tap Troubleshoot.
- Tap Device Issues.
- Tap Reset Network Settings.
- Tap Reset Network Settings again if the reset network settings dialog box appears.
- Tap Yes on the reset network settings dialog box.
- After your device restarts, try to access vudu again.
3. Update your network driver
- Open Device Manager by clicking Start, clicking Device Manager, and then clicking the arrow next to the device you want to update.
- In the Device Manager window, click the arrow next to your network adapter.
- In the Properties window for the network adapter, click the Driver tab.
- In the Driver window, click Update Driver.
- In the Update Driver dialog box, click Search for a driver on this computer.
- In the Search for a driver on this computer dialog box, click Next.
- In the Driver Selection dialog box, click Install from a list or specific location.
- In the Select Driver File dialog box, click Next.
- In the Location of the Driver File dialog box, click Browse.
- In the Browse for a Driver File dialog box, locate the vudu.sys driver file and click Open.
- Click OK in the Update Driver dialog box.
- In the Driver Installation Results dialog box, click Close.
- Click OK in the Device Manager window.
- Close Device Manager.
4. Try using a different browser
- Go to your vudu account and sign in.
- Under the Account tab, select the My Videos tab.
- Under the My Videos tab, select the video you are trying to watch.
- On the video's details page, select the Play button.
- If the video still fails to play, try using a different browser. For example, try using Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome.
5. Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- In your browser, click on the gear icon (top right), select Internet Options, and then click on the Advanced tab.
- In the "Internet Options" window, click on the Content tab.
- Under "Cache," click on the button that says "Clear Cookies and Data."
- Under "Cookies," click on the button that says "Clear All Cookies."
- Under "Data," click on the button that says "Clear All Data."
- Click on the OK button.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check if your firewall is blocking the connection.
- Reset your router.
- Contact your ISP.