The Whirlpool Duet F20 code is an error code that indicates that the washing machine has detected a problem with the water supply. This can be caused by a number of things, such as a clogged water filter or a problem with the water pressure. If the code appears, it is important to check the water supply and make sure that it is not blocked or restricted in any way.
People like you are also looking for:
- f20 error code whirlpool washer
- whirlpool duet f20 code
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not kinked or clogged
The steps to Check the drain hose and make sure it is not kinked or clogged are as follows:
- Look for any signs of kink or obstruction in the drain hose. If you see any, take the necessary steps to unkink or clear the obstruction.
- Inspect the drain hose for any wear or damage. If there is any, replace the hose.
- Make sure the drain hose is connected properly to the drain inlet on the unit. If it is not, reconnect the hose.
- Turn on the water to the whirlpool duet f20.
- Let the water run through the drain hose for a few minutes to clear any obstructions.
- If the drain is still clogged or the hose is not working properly, take the necessary steps to fix the issue.
2. Clean the lint filter
- Open the front panel of the appliance by removing the five screws that secure it.
- Remove the lint filter.
- Clean the filter with a vacuum cleaner and a lint-free cloth.
- Reinstall the filter and secure it with the screws.
- Close the front panel of the appliance.
3. Clean the drain pump filter
- Unplug the drain pump filter by removing the screws that hold it in place.
- Remove the filter from the drain pump.
- Clean the filter with a brush and a bucket of water.
- Replace the filter and screw it in place.
- Reinstall the drain pump by screwing it in place and reattaching the screws.
4. Check the washer's water supply hoses
- Turn off the water supply to the washer.
- Disconnect the water supply hose from the water inlet on the washer.
- Inspect the water supply hose for any damage or kinks. If there are any problems with the hose, replace it.
- Reconnect the water supply hose to the water inlet on the washer.
- Turn on the water supply to the washer and check the water supply hose for any leaks. If there are any leaks, replace the hose.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check for a plugged or kinked fill hose.
- Check the water inlet valve.
- Clean the washing machine's tub.
- Call a technician.