The Whirlpool Duet Steam Washer F35 error code indicates that there is a problem with the water heater. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as a build-up of lint or sediment in the water heater, a problem with the thermostat, or a problem with the heating element. The most common cause of this error code is a build-up of lint or sediment in the water heater, which can be cleaned out by flushing the water heater with a solution of vinegar and water. If the error code persists, it may be necessary to replace the water heater.
People like you are also looking for:
- whirlpool f35 error code
- whirlpool duet steam washer f35
1. Clean the washer with a vinegar solution
- Fill a large bowl with warm water.
- Add 1 cup of white vinegar to the bowl.
- Set the washer on the top rack of the machine and turn it on.
- Allow the washer to fill with water and begin to agitate.
- Pour the vinegar solution into the washer, filling it up to the top of the water line.
- Close the lid of the washer and wait until the vinegar solution has filled the washer.
- Turn off the machine and wait until the washer has stopped agitating.
- Open the lid of the washer and use a plunger to suction the vinegar solution out of the washer.
- Pour the vinegar solution down the drain and rinse the washer with cold water.
- Allow the washer to dry completely before using it again.
2. Check the washer's drain hose for clogs
1.Locate the washer's drain hose. It is usually attached to the front of the washer. 2.If the drain hose is clogged, use a plunger to clear the obstruction. 3.If the drain hose is still clogged, call a technician.
3. Replace the washer's inlet valve
- Turn off the power to the washer.
- Open the front panel of the washer.
- Remove the two screws that hold the top cover on.
- Remove the top cover.
- Remove the washer inlet valve.
- Replace the washer inlet valve.
- Replace the top cover.
- Reinstall the screws that hold the top cover on.
- Turn on the power to the washer.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Replace the washer's door seal.
- Replace the washer's steam hose.