The wii u error code 101-0502 is a problem with the system memory. This error code can be caused by a number of things, including a corrupt file, a problem with the system software, or a hardware issue. This error code can be fixed by a number of different methods, including a system update, a hard reset, or by using a different system memory module.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 101 0502
- wii u error code 101 0502
- wii u error code 101-0502
1. Restart your Wii U and try again
- Hold down the power button on the Wii U for at least five seconds until you see the Wii U power off screen.
- Wait 10 seconds, then release the power button.
- Reconnect the Wii U to the internet.
- Hold down the home button on the Wii U for at least five seconds until you see the Wii U power on screen.
- Wait 10 seconds, then release the home button.
- Navigate to the System Settings menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the System Settings menu and select Restart System.
- Select Yes to confirm.
2. If you're using a wireless connection, try using a wired connection instead
If you're using a wireless connection, try using a wired connection instead. If that doesn't work, try resetting your Wii U.
3. If you're using a wired connection, try using a different Ethernet cable
- Try using a different Ethernet cable.
- If you're still experiencing the error, try restarting your Wii U.
- If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the system software.
4. Try manually entering your DNS settings
- From the Wii U home screen, select System Settings.
- Select Wii U Settings.
- Select the Network Settings tab.
- Select the DNS Settings button.
- Enter the server addresses for your desired DNS servers.
- Select the OK button.
- Select the Test DNS button.
- If the DNS settings are successful, the Test DNS button will turn green. If the DNS settings are not successful, the Test DNS button will turn red and the instructions below will be displayed.
5. Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network
- From the Home Screen, press the Menu Button and select Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
- Select Connect.
- Enter the password for the network.
- Select OK.
- If the Wi-Fi connection is successful, the Wii U will connect to the network and the error code 101-0502 will be resolved.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- If you're using a VPN or proxy server, try disabling it and connecting again.
- Contact your ISP for help.
- Try temporarily disabling your firewall and connecting again.
- If you're still having trouble, try contacting Nintendo Customer Service.