The Wii U error code 118-0516 is caused by a problem with the Wii U's system software. This error code can be caused by a number of things, but the most common cause is a corrupt or damaged system file. This can happen if the Wii U is not properly shut down, or if a software update is interrupted.
If you see this error code, it is important to try and restart the Wii U. If the problem persists, you may need to try and reinstall the system software. This can be done by using the Wii U's built-in system update feature, or by downloading the software from Nintendo's website.
Other common searches for this error include:
- splatoon error code 118-0516
- error code 118 0516
- wii u error code 118 0516
- wii u error code 118-0516
- error code 118-0516
1. Restart the game
- Open the Wii U GamePad and select the Home Menu.
- Select the Settings option.
- Select the System option.
- Select the Restart System option.
- Press the A Button to select.
- Press the Down Button to select option.
- Press the Left Button to select the OK button.
- Press the Right Button to confirm.
2. Delete the game data and start the game again
- First, press the Home button on the Wii U gamepad to go to the Home screen.
- Select the Wii U Menu icon on the screen.
- Select the System Settings icon.
- Select the Data Management icon.
- Select the Delete Game Data icon.
- Select the Yes, Delete All Data option.
- Select the OK button to confirm the deletion.
- After the data has been deleted, restart the Wii U game console.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Power off the Wii U and restart it.
- Format the Wii U's system memory and start the game again.
- Contact Nintendo customer support.