There are a few different Hotmail error codes that are common. One error code is 0x800CCC0F, which typically occurs when there is a problem with the connection to the server. Another common error code is 0x800CCC19, which occurs when there is a problem with the SSL certificate. This error code can also occur if there is a problem with the email account settings.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- "We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again later."
- -Check your internet connection and try again
- -Clear your browser's cookies and cache
- -Make sure you're using the latest version of your browser
- -If you're still seeing the error, contact Hotmail support