The 2011 Honda CR-V radio code error is a relatively common problem that can occur when the battery is disconnected or replaced. When this happens, the radio will require a four-digit code to be entered in order to work again. The code is usually displayed on a sticker on the radio or in the owner's manual. If the code is not entered, the radio will remain locked and will not work.
People like you are also looking for:
- honda crv code error
- 2011 honda cr v radio code
1. Go to your local Honda dealership and they will be able to help you with your radio code
- Go to your local Honda dealership.
- Show them your car's VIN.
- They will be able to look up your car's radio code.
- They will be able to help you fix your car's radio code.
2. You can also find your radio code in your owner's manual
- Open the owner’s manual
- Find the section that lists the radio code
- Enter the radio code into the car’s navigation system
- Press “enter”
- The car should now be able to access the internet and update its software
3. If you have lost your radio code, you can purchase a radio code from an online Honda radio code provider
1.Go to an online Honda radio code provider and enter your vehicle information. 2.The radio code provider will generate a radio code for your vehicle. 3.Enter the radio code into your car's keyless entry system. 4.Your car will now be able to access the factory settings.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- You can also try contacting Honda customer service for assistance.