The 80710016 error code is a network error that occurs when a PlayStation 3 system is unable to connect to the PlayStation Network. This can be caused by a number of factors, including a poor internet connection, problems with the PlayStation Network itself, or a problem with the PlayStation 3 system.
Other common searches for this error include:
- playstation error code 80710016
- psn error code 80710016
- error code 80710016
1. Restart your PS4 system
- Turn off your PS4 system by pressing the power button on the front of the system.
- Wait a few seconds until the blue light turns off and the system is off.
- Hold down the power button and the reset button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Keep holding down the reset button until you see the PS4 logo appear on the screen.
- Release the power button and the reset button.
- Wait a few minutes for the system to restart.
2. Update your PS4 system software to the latest version
- Select System.
- Select System Update.
- Select Update System.
- Select Download and Install.
- Select Yes to start the update.
- The update may take some time to complete. Once it's done, select Restart to finish the process.
3. Rebuild your PS4 database
- Turn off your PS4 completely.
- Open the "System Settings" by pressing the button on the main menu and selecting it.
- Select "Media & Devices."
- Select "Database."
- Select "Rebuild Database."
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Change your DNS settings.
- Forward your ports.
- Check your router's UPnP settings.
- Try connecting to the PSN using a wired connection.
- Contact your ISP.