The A06 Goodman code is an error code that indicates a problem with the indoor air handler. This error code can happen for various reasons, such as a dirty filter, a blocked air flow, or a problem with the blower motor. If you see this error code, it's important to check the air handler and make sure that it's clean and that there is nothing blocking the air flow. If the problem persists, you may need to call a Goodman technician to come and take a look at the air handler.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- 7p1 error code
- a06 goodman code
1. Check the wiring to ensure that all connections are tight and secure
- Verify the ground connection to the power supply. This can be done by checking for continuity between the ground pin on the power supply and the ground screw on the chassis.
- Verify the continuity of all power and ground cables.
- Verify that all connections between modules and between modules and the chassis are tight and secure.
- Check for loose or damaged connectors.
2. Check the control board for any burnt or damaged components
- Remove the cover of the control board.
- Look for any charred or damaged components. If found, replace the component.
- Reconnect the power and signal cables.
- Replace the cover.
3. Replace the control board
- Remove the front panel of the A06 Goodman by removing the four screws that hold it in place.
- Once the front panel is removed, the control board can be accessed.
- The control board can be accessed by removing the four screws that hold it in place.
- Once the control board is removed, it can be replaced with a new one.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Call a professional for assistance.