Android error code 40004
What is Android error code 40004?
Android error code 40004 is an error that usually occurs when there is no compatible Hyper-V host with the supported Operating System (OS) server found on the recovery cloud.
How can you fix Android error code 40004?
Some of the solutions to this error include uninstalling the apps and reinstalling them.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Uninstall and re-install apps
Android error code 40004 may occur if your application is having a problem accessing Android services. Please reinstall the application. However, if you could not identify the application which causes the error, you may want to reinstall all downloaded applications.
- Go to Setting and click Apps
- Look for the application where you encountered the Error code 492.
- Click it and click uninstall.
- Go to Google Play Store using the search bar.
- Using the search bar, type in the application name and download it.