Error code 18 Android
What is Error code 18 Android?
Error code 18 Android is an error that usually prevents users from downloading or updating Android apps. It may be due to low storage issues or an incorrect timezone.
How can you fix Error code 18 Android?
Some of the solutions to this error include increasing free space and turning on the date, time and time zone.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Increase Free Space
“Error code 18 Android” may appear when your device storage is full or almost full. Please increase the free space on your device to avoid the error.
- Uninstall unwanted Application.
- Turn off the device to clear cache.
- Transfer or delete all unwanted files.
- If the device has an SD card slot, install an SD card for additional storage.
- Move files to the SD card.
If space is available, try to download or update application again.Last Updated on
Solution 2. Turn on Date, Time and Time Zone
“Error code 18 Android” may also appear when your Date, Time and Time Zone do not match with the Google server. Please use this guide to correct and synchronize your device date, time and time zone to the internet.
- Turn on your Wifi. You should be online to do this.
- Go to Setting.
- Look for and click Date & Time.
- Turn on Automatic date & time, and Automatic Time Zone.
- After setting the date, time and time zone, please download or update your application again.