iPhone error 18
What is iPhone error 18?
iPhone error 18 is an error that usually occurs when updating or restoring the phone through iTunes. This means the activation server was down at the time of update or restore.
How can you fix iPhone error 18?
Some of the solutions to this error include restoring your iPhone and making sure iTunes is up to date.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Restore iPhone
iPhone error 18 may occur when the media library is corrupt and cannot be modified. To fix this, restore your iPhone but make sure your iTunes is up to date.
- Hard-reset the iPhone by holding the power button and the home button.
- Wait for the Apple logo to appear, then connect it to the computer.
- iTunes will detect the iPhone, then a window will prompt.
- Select “Restore” button, then agree, and then wait until the process is completed.
- iTunes will download the latest firmware and restore your iPhone.