If your dishwasher is displaying an error code, it could be due to a few different reasons. Here are some common error codes and their possible causes:
- Leakage Error (E1): A water leakage error has been detected. Check for leaks in the dishwasher and around the water supply lines.
- Drain Error (E2): A drain error has been detected. Check the drain hose for clogs or blockages.
- Heating Error (E3): A heating error has been detected. Check the water supply line for kinks or blockages.
- Overflow Error (E4): An overflow error has been detected. Check the dishwasher for leaks.
- Door Open Error (E5): The dishwasher door has been detected as open. Close the door and press the Start button.
- Button Error (E6): A button error has been detected. Check the dishwasher for loose or broken buttons.
- Water Supply Error (E7): A water supply error has been detected. Check the water supply line for kinks or blockages.
- 5e error code samsung washerHow to fix 5E error code on Samsung washer?The 5e error code on a Samsung washer indicates a water drainage problem
- OC Error Code SolutionHow do you fix an OC code error on a Samsung dishwasher?If your Samsung dishwasher is displaying the error code "OC," it means that the dishwasher is overloading
- samsung washer 4e codeHow to fix Samsung washer 4E code?The Samsung washer 4e code is an error code that indicates that the washer is not draining properly
- samsung dishwasher le codeHow do you fix the LE code on a Samsung dishwasher?This error code indicates that there is a problem with the water supply to the dishwasher
- samsung dishwasher oe codeHow do you fix a Samsung dishwasher OE code?The Samsung dishwasher OE code is an error code that indicates a problem with the dishwasher's water drainage
- samsung dishwasher lc codeHow do I fix the LC code on my Samsung dishwasher?The Samsung dishwasher LC code is a error code that indicates a leak in the dishwasher
The most common Samsung dishwasher error codes are:
- E1: Water inlet error. This code indicates that there is water in the dishwasher that needs to be drained.
- E2: Drain error. This code indicates that the dishwasher is not draining properly.
- E3: Heating error. This code indicates that the dishwasher is not heating the water properly.
- E4: Motor error. This code indicates that the dishwasher's motor is not working properly.