The Samsung dishwasher OE code is an error code that indicates a problem with the dishwasher's water drainage. This error code can happen for a few different reasons, but the most common reason is that the dishwasher's drain hose is either blocked or kinked. Sometimes the OE code can also indicate that the dishwasher's water pump is not working properly. If you see this error code, you should first check the dishwasher's drain hose to make sure it is not blocked or kinked. If the hose is clear, then you should check the dishwasher's water pump to make sure it is working properly.
People like you are also looking for:
- samsung dishwasher 0e error code
- samsung dishwasher error code oe
- samsung dishwasher dw80f800uws error code oe
- samsung dishwasher oe code
1. Check the drain hose for clogs or blockages
- Open the dishwasher door and locate the drain hose.
- If the drain hose is clogged or blocked, use a plunger to clear the obstruction.
- If the obstruction persists, use a snake to clear the obstruction.
- Check the dishwasher for any other clogs or blockages.
2. Clean the dishwasher filters
- Remove the dishwasher filters by unscrewing them from the dishwasher.
- Remove any food or grease that may have built up on the filters.
- Wash the filters in hot water with a detergent.
- Rinse the filters thoroughly and dry them with a paper towel.
- Replace the filters if necessary.
3. Clean the dishwasher spray arm
- Remove the dishwasher spray arm.
- Inspect the arm for any build-up or debris.
- Remove any debris or build-up with a cleaning cloth.
- Reinstall the arm and make sure it is secure.
- Turn on the dishwasher and run a cycle with the arm removed.
- Check for any issues with the arm. If there are any problems, fix them and repeat steps 4-6.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check the water inlet valve for proper operation.
- Run the dishwasher through a cycle with a dishwasher cleaner.