One of the most common error codes that PC gamers experience is the “Game Not Responding” error code. This error code typically occurs when a game is not able to load properly or when the game is not able to connect to the game servers. There are a number of reasons why this error code may occur, but the most common reason is that the game files are corrupt or the game is not compatible with the operating system.
Other common error codes that PC gamers experience include the “Blue Screen of Death” and the “Black Screen of Death”. These error codes typically occur when the game crashes or when the game freezes. These error codes are usually caused by hardware or software problems.
Finally, another common error code that PC gamers experience is the “Missing DLL” error code. This error code occurs when a game is missing a required DLL file. This file is typically required for the game to run properly.
These are just a few of the most common error codes that PC gamers experience. There are a number of other error codes that may occur, but these are the most common.
- Black Ops 4Black Ops 4 Fatal Error code 897625509Research finds that Black Ops 4 Fatal Error code 897625509 is an error that may occur when players try to start the game from battle.net and are prevented from doing so. The game may close when this error occurs.
- Pc GamesShadow of the Tomb Raider DirectX errorShadow of the Tomb Raider DirectX error is an error that may occur randomly while playing the game. The error may cause the game to freeze.
- Pc GamesMonster Hunter error code 50382-MW1Monster Hunter error code 50382-MW1 is an error that may occur when trying to join an online session. Users may get an error message, Failed to connect to session members. Error code: 50382-MW1.
- Pc GamesError code POLANA: Call of Duty Infinite WarfareError code POLANA in Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is an error that usually occurs when playing the game and you get notified that the game needs to restart due to an update failure. The error may appear randomly even if you didn't try to update the game, causing a lot of confusion among players. It has nothing to do with the console and is game specific. It is most likely just a glitch in the system.
- Grand Theft Autoerr_gfx_d3d_init GTA 5 error
- Pc GamesFinal Fantasy XIV launcher errorFinal Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) launcher error is an error that usually occurs when you try to open the game and you would be unable to play until it is resolved. When it happens, it may mean that you were unable to connect to the game servers for whatever reason.
- World Of WarcraftWorld of Warcraft error code 132 Fatal ExceptionWorld of Warcraft error code 132 Fatal Exception is an error that may be caused by out-of-date add-ons, corrupted files, incompatible drivers, or hardware issues. The error may manifest as a Fatal Exception message.
- Pc GamesMinecraft runtime errorMinecraft runtime error is an error that may occur when Curse launcher launches minecraft.exe. It may be caused by a corruption.
- Pc GamesSims 3 error code 16Sims 3 error code 16 is an error, which may mean that your neighborhood saved file is larger than 4 GB and cannot be saved. This refers to the total file size of your current game, not necessarily just your current family.
- Pc GamesWorld of Warcraft Login Error Blz51903003Blz51903003 is most likely an issue with the servers. In this case, issues with WoW servers.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Turn off your computer and then turn it on again.
- 2.Uninstall the game and then reinstall it.
- 3.Update your graphics card drivers.
- 4.Check for updates for your operating system.
- 5.Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game.
- 6.Delete any temporary files that may be causing the problem.
- 7.Restore your computer to an earlier date.
- 8.Run a virus scan of your computer.
- 9.Contact the game developer for help.