The AS-1041 error code is a general error code that indicates a problem with the Epic Games Store application. This error code can be caused by a variety of factors, including corrupt files, a bad internet connection, or a problem with the Epic Games Store itself. This error code is usually fixable by restarting the Epic Games Store application or by clearing the cache.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- fortnite error code as-1041
- epic games error code as-1041
1. Try restarting your computer and then launching the game again
- Restart your computer.
- Launch the game.
- If the problem persists, try reinstalling the game.
2. Update your graphics drivers
- Open Device Manager by clicking on the Start button, typing "devmgmt.msc" into the search box and pressing Enter.
- Locate your graphics card and double-click on it.
- On the Display tab, select the Driver tab.
- Click the Update Driver button.
- Select theSearch for updated driver software from a list on the left and select a driver from the list on the right.
- Click theInstall button.
- Once the driver has been installed, click the OK button.
- Restart your computer.
3. Verify your game files
1.Navigate to the epic games folder where your game files are saved 2.Open the "Epic Games Launcher" application 3.Select "File" from the main menu 4.Select "Verify Game Files" 5.Check the box next to the game you wish to verify and click "Next" 6.Select the location of the game's .exe file and click "Next" 7.Select the location of the game's .dll file and click "Next" 8.Select the location of the game's config.ini file and click "Next" 9.Select the location of the game's logs and click "Next" 10.Review the verification results and click "Finish" 11.Delete any files that were not verified and restart the Epic Games Launcher
4. Reinstall the game
- Open the Epic Games Launcher.
- Click on the "Games" tab.
- Right-click on the game you want to reinstall and choose "Reinstall Game."
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the game is reinstalled, open it and click on the "Play" button.
5. Contact Epic Games customer support
- Launch the Epic Games launcher and sign in
- If you are experiencing an error code as-1041, click on the "Help" button in the launcher
- Under "Error Codes," click on " as-1041 "
- In the "Message" field, provide as much information as you can about your issue
- Click on the "Contact Us" button to send a message to Epic Games support
- Include your Epic Games account name, email address, and the error code in your message
- Click on the "Send Message" button to send your message to Epic Games support
- wait for a response from Epic Games support