Epic Games is a video game development and publishing company that is best known for its popular battle royale game Fortnite. The company was founded in 1991 by Tim Sweeney, and has since released a number of successful video games.
One of the company's most recent releases is the Epic Games Store, a digital storefront for PC and Mac games. The store offers a variety of games from different publishers, and also allows developers to sell their own games directly to gamers.
However, the store has been plagued with technical issues since its launch, and the "ec-bi-ls-0" error code is one of the most common error messages that users have been encountering. This error typically occurs when the user is trying to launch a game that is not compatible with their operating system, or if their computer does not meet the minimum system requirements for the game.
There are a few potential solutions to this problem, but the most common fix is to simply update your computer's operating system to the latest version. If that does not work, then you may need to uninstall and reinstall the Epic Games Store client.
You are here because you have a question about:
- epic games error code ec-bi-ls-0
- error code ec-bi-ls-0
- ec-bi-ls-0 epic games
1. Use the Epic Games Launcher to verify the integrity of your game files
- Open the Epic Games Launcher.
- Click on the Verify Integrity button.
- The Verify Integrity window will open.
- Check the boxes next to the game files you want to check for integrity.
- Click on the Verify button.
- If the game files are found to be corrupt, the Epic Games Launcher will report this and offer to fix them.
2. Re-install the game from scratch
- Log into your Epic Games account.
- Go to the "My Games" tab and select the game you wish to reinstall.
- On the game's main screen, click on the "Reinstall" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the game.
- Once the game has been reinstalled, click on the "Play" button to start playing.
3. Delete the "C:\\ProgramData\\Epic\\EpicGamesLauncher" folder and relaunch the Epic Games Launcher
- Right-click on the Epic Games Launcher shortcut and select " Properties ".
- Click on the "Shortcut" tab and locate the Epic Games Launcher "C:\ProgramData\Epic\EpicGamesLauncher" folder.
- Select the "Delete" button and confirm by clicking on the "Yes" button.
- Right-click on the Epic Games Launcher shortcut and select "Relaunch".
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Try launching the game from a different user account.
- Contact Epic Games customer support for further assistance.