The Samsung washer 4e code is an error code that indicates that the washer is not draining properly. This error code can be caused by a variety of factors, including a clogged drain hose or a problem with the drain pump. If you see this error code, you should check the drain hose for any clogs and make sure that the drain pump is working properly.
Other common searches for this error include:
- 4e error code samsung washer
- samsung washer error code 4e
- samsung washer 4e error code
- samsung washer 4e code
1. Check that the drain hose is not kinked or clogged
- Turn on the Samsung washer 4e and wait for it to complete its normal startup sequence.
- Check the door latch to make sure it is open.
- Look down the drain hose to see if it is kinked or clogged. If it is, take the necessary steps to fix the issue.
- Close the door and wait for the washer to complete its cycle.
- Check the drain hose again to make sure it is not kinked or clogged. If it is, take the necessary steps to fix the issue.
2. Clean the drain pump filter
- Unplug the washer from the power source.
- Remove the front panel.
- Remove the drain pump filter.
- Clean the filter with a cloth or a vacuum cleaner.
- Replace the filter.
- Reconnect the washer to the power source.
3. Check that the washer is level
- Open the front door of the washer and level it so the water line is even with the lip of the door.
- Look for any obstructions in the water line or in the drain. If there are, remove them using a plunger or a snake.
- Check the washer's level again by looking for the water line and door level. If they are not level, adjust the door until they are.
- Reinstall the door and check the level again. If it is still not level, contact a Samsung technician for assistance.
4. Check that the water supply valves are fully open
The steps to check the water supply valves are fully open on a Samsung washer 4E include turning off the power to the washer, locating the water supply valves, and opening the valves to ensure they are fully open.
5. Clean the inlet screen
- Unplug the washing machine from the power source and remove the front panel.
- Remove the inlet screen.
- Clean the inlet screen with a clean cloth.
- Install the inlet screen.
- Reinstall the front panel.
6. Check for a clogged or kinked fill hose
- Turn off the water supply to the washer.
- Open the front door of the washer.
- Look inside the drain hose and identify the clogged or kinked section.
- Using a sharp knife, cut through the clogged or kinked section of the drain hose.
- Remove the clogged or kinked section of the drain hose.
- Reconnect the drain hose to the washer.
- Turn on the water supply to the washer.
- Check for leaks.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Check the home's water pressure.
- Clean the washer's inlet valve.
- Replace the washer's inlet valve.
- Contact Samsung for service.